Comment on page
Learn how to setup templates with plugins, mods, worlds, pre-configurations
- 1.Create folder in /templates/<yourtemplate>
- 2.Put all the server files there INCLUDING Spigot.jar (do not include server.properties or spigot.yml)
- 3.If the folder includes plugins, please do not include PSServerCore.jar or it's configuration files
- 4.If your server includes plugins, please add all of them to plugins-to-be-installed-ingame folder
- 5.Add your template to config.yml as in the following example:
- EssentialsX-22.214.171.124.jar;Essentials;Provides an essential, core set of commands for Bukkit.
As you can see, the template is the following: JarFileNameFromPluginsToBeInstalledIngameFolder;PluginNameFromPlugin.yml;Description
- JarFileNameFromPluginsToBeInstalledIngameFolder - the name of the jar file from the plugins to be installed ingame folder (example: EssentialsX-126.96.36.199.jar)
- PluginNameFromPlugin.yml - Find it by openning the plugin with WinRar, for example. Inside, you will see plugin.yml. Copy the plugin name from there
- Description - As described in the previous step, there is also a plugin description in plugin.yml. Copy it in the description part. NOTE THAT NOT ALL THE PLUGINS CONTAIN DESCRIPTION. In that case, you can create a custom one.